A Lovely Year of Finishes Feb 2015 Goal

I had thought about making my goal simple for this month. I was going to make it finish my bee blocks for the SacMQG bee. However, since I have already finished two out of the three I decided to go with a loftier goal.

sacMQG bee Blocks

I decided that I would like to finish one of my current work in progress boxes. I am looking forward to at least finishing my quilt top of my adorn mini from Simply Retro with Camille Roskelley. I still need to cut the triangles and of course sew it all together. I may even get it quilted.... but that might be a long stretch to even try to set as a goal.

I almost forgot to post my a lovely year of finishes this month. I am going to try to finish my adorn mini quilt. #alyof

I may have picked the easiest one, but it still maybe hard for me to tackle. I mean I am still just getting back into this whole quilting thing.


Linking up to:
A Lovely Year of Finishes

Comments

  1. That doesn't look very easy to me but it's going to be very effective. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn