Making progress

I was lucky enough to have a break last week, which means I actually had time to make progress on a few things.

The first thing I tackled was just reorganizing my sewing room. My darling husband took me to Ikea to buy a shelving unit and he even put it together for me. I moved things around and started organizing my stash onto magazine boards... I will tell you more about that later when I am actually done.

 

I also had time to work on cutting out the background fabric and starting the sewing on my adorn quilt. Didn't quite finish the top during the break, but I took some time to finish it tonight. This is the second month that I have actually finished my a lovely year of finishes goal. That is pretty exciting to me.

 

I was hoping to maybe get it quilted with my break, but instead I decided to work on my sewing room. I think that was a great choice. I feel like it has really helped me get some of my sewing mojo back as I am much happier in my space now. Can't wait to finish and to share the new room set up with you.

 

Comments

  1. A clean sewing room does a lot for the sewing mojo! Your adorn quilt looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your process on sorting your stash. Great finish by the way. .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn