Sunday stash #2 - collecting for swap

Recently I have been playing on instagram. Ok more like I have been playing on instagram a lot. It has been totally inspirational. I can easily scan the photos whenever I have a few moments. I also discovered swaps and I may have joined 4. Each one was fabric designer specific so of course I had to do some collecting.
All of these have been added to my stash in the last couple months... As I obviously forgot about blogging :)

First I joined the cotton and steel mini swap. It was the first that I joined and I may have went a bit over board on collecting fabric.


Next came the Lizzy House Mini swap fabrics:

Then Anna Maria Horner Mini swap and picked up these plus one more print for the cotton and steel mini:

Last but not least I joined the inside voices club from Westwood Acres fabric. They had a spot open up and I really like low volume but never buy it when I buy fabric so I thought it was a good choice for me.
I am hoping to cut back on my fabric buying spree. This is a little extreme...Even for me. I am guessing I am making up for taking a year away from quilt related activities. Yeah that sounds like a good excuse!

Linking up to : http://www.mollisparkles.com
Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

Comments

  1. Those Lizzy House prints are so fun, I've never had the courage to join a swap, I think my self induced stress levels would not cope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 









      CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 








      CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 

      Delete
  2. Those Instagram swaps are indeed tempting! I am in the AMH one too but I have more than enough of her fabric already. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (And by the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap on this link to see if this brief quiz can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn