WIP #2

On to week two of work in progress report. I did do a lot of cutting of fabric this week, but I haven't had time to do much sewing. The end of last week was pretty busy and the beginning of this one was too. I only had a one day off this weekend due to the tech conference. I usually get most my sewing done on the weekends so that kind of put me back a bit.
New Projects:
 No new projects this week. 


Ongoing Projects:
Donkey block
This block is for scappy bee blocks. I will finish this tonight or tomorrow. It must go in the mail really really soon.


Peaceful Green Quilt

I have all the fabric cut. I am hoping to get the top done this weekend. This one will be for a friend that is having a baby really soon. I can't show to much yet, but it should be really cute. I am using the pattern home coming from the book Simplify with Camille Roskelley.
Hexagon Christmas Table Runner/Hexagon Christmas Pillows

During the tech conference I did get a chance to work on the hexagons for these. I also work on them some today. It was a rough day. Hand peicing always seems to help me with that. One of my students really wants me to teach her how to do it. Everytime I pull it out at recess, she comes to talk to me about it. I keep telling her when I finish this project I will teacher. Now I guess I really have to finish the project. :)

Completed tops awaiting quilting:


I didn't do anything with these:
Halloween Quilt
Peace Purse
Posh Quilt
Loves Road
UFOs -
Scrappy Bear - However, I am thinking of pulling this one out this weekend we will see how it goes.
This week's stats:
New projects 0
Completed projects : 0
Currently in progress - 9

Linking up to
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Wow, that donkey looks ambitious! So many teeny little squares there! I can't wait to see the end result!

    I love that you have one of your students interested in your hexy project, that's great. : )

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn