Posh Quilt Top

This weekend  I finished my Posh Quilt top.  This quilt has been a long process so far. I will explain that later. Lets just say it was 3 years in the making.


I really like the way it turned out. It makes me really happy to have a finished quilt top. I had hoped to have it finished before the SMQG meeting on Saturday, but at least the top is finished now. Maybe by the next meeting I will have to all quilted and ready to snuggle under.

This little butterfly is my favorite part.
So of course I put it in the middle.

And of course Suzie was there to help me take picture. I think she thinks I make all these quilts for her.


Sorry for the dark pictures that is what I get for quilting at night.

- Jenn

Linking up to :
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations
Fresh Poppy Design

Comments

  1. Very nice! I hope you have that good feeling when a project is completed. Good luck with getting it finished by your meeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have always liked this pattern. It makes me think of positive/negative. Like it fools the eye, but it looks like a fun way to use fabric that you really like the pattern of since the blocks are bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look great! It looks fabulous and I hope you get it done for the next meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! I love the pattern and looks like the dog does too. :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you contrasted all the prints with white, looks so great! Thanks for linking to Fabric Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn