Monday, March 14, 2011

Posh Quilt Top

This weekend  I finished my Posh Quilt top.  This quilt has been a long process so far. I will explain that later. Lets just say it was 3 years in the making.


I really like the way it turned out. It makes me really happy to have a finished quilt top. I had hoped to have it finished before the SMQG meeting on Saturday, but at least the top is finished now. Maybe by the next meeting I will have to all quilted and ready to snuggle under.

This little butterfly is my favorite part.
So of course I put it in the middle.

And of course Suzie was there to help me take picture. I think she thinks I make all these quilts for her.


Sorry for the dark pictures that is what I get for quilting at night.

- Jenn

Linking up to :
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations
Fresh Poppy Design

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I hope you have that good feeling when a project is completed. Good luck with getting it finished by your meeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have always liked this pattern. It makes me think of positive/negative. Like it fools the eye, but it looks like a fun way to use fabric that you really like the pattern of since the blocks are bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look great! It looks fabulous and I hope you get it done for the next meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! I love the pattern and looks like the dog does too. :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you contrasted all the prints with white, looks so great! Thanks for linking to Fabric Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn