So here are some of my summer resolutions/tasks:
- Exercise more - I already started this, I have been using the treadmill that gramps gave us.
- Go to the farmer's market weekly
- Deep clean the house (carpets, tile, wood floors, blinds, bathrooms, bedrooms, closets)
- Come up with a cleaning schedule
- Touch up wall paint and base board paint
- Get the carpet fixed (darn dogs)
- Clean the garage
- Organize my teaching stuff. Decide what I what to keep, sell, giveaway.
- Paint my new sewing table.
- Get a new dresser/hutch/something to hold my quilting stuff (the ikea one broke and a new one just wouldn't match my cute new to me sewing table)
- Organize said quilting stuff (I am not enjoying having it in more than one room)
- Create a design wall
- Make a list of all my projects that I already have materials for
- Actually work on those projects
- Sew more/get better at sewing
- Blog more
As for the sew more/get better at sewing I am joining the:
We Can Do It! Skill Builder Sampler
Leila is hosting it and it looks like a lot of fun. I am really look forward to, OK maybe dreading, November -Paper Piecing. As Paper Piecing is a skill I have not tried and it makes me a bit nervous, but after all this is a skill building sampler so I will go for it.