Work in Progress Week 15

Yeah I am actually on time this week. And now I haven't vanished on the face of the earth. Just been stressed and over-worked. Oh yeah and I hurt myself - tell you about that later.

Completed Projects:
A string block for scrap-bee blocks.

Scrap-bee block March

4 double hourglass blocks based on this tutorial for A Twist on Tradition bee .



New Projects:

May blocks for bees (counts for two projects)
.
Ongoing Projects:

Cutting fabric for my doll quilt challenge for the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:

Posh Quilt - backing check, batting check, time to quilt it - nope


Loves Road

I didn't do anything with these:

UFOs -

Scrappy Bear

Halloween Quilt

Peace Purse - I was hoping to make this for a co-worker. I am not sure that is going to happen.

This week's stats:
New projects: 0
Completed projects : 2
Currently in progress - 8
Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Jenniffier, like those double hourglass blocks! Sorry about your stress and as for the overworked part - hope you are compensated for your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hourglass blocks! And the Posh quilt is lookin' good. Sorry to hear you hurt yourself! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Posh blocks and the double hour glass blocks are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors and designs in your string block are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn