Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Work in Progress Week 15

Yeah I am actually on time this week. And now I haven't vanished on the face of the earth. Just been stressed and over-worked. Oh yeah and I hurt myself - tell you about that later.

Completed Projects:
A string block for scrap-bee blocks.

Scrap-bee block March

4 double hourglass blocks based on this tutorial for A Twist on Tradition bee .



New Projects:

May blocks for bees (counts for two projects)
.
Ongoing Projects:

Cutting fabric for my doll quilt challenge for the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:

Posh Quilt - backing check, batting check, time to quilt it - nope


Loves Road

I didn't do anything with these:

UFOs -

Scrappy Bear

Halloween Quilt

Peace Purse - I was hoping to make this for a co-worker. I am not sure that is going to happen.

This week's stats:
New projects: 0
Completed projects : 2
Currently in progress - 8
Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Jenniffier, like those double hourglass blocks! Sorry about your stress and as for the overworked part - hope you are compensated for your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hourglass blocks! And the Posh quilt is lookin' good. Sorry to hear you hurt yourself! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Posh blocks and the double hour glass blocks are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors and designs in your string block are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn