Cruisin with Riley Blake!

Did you all hear about the contest using Riley Blake fabric?

cruisin' with riley blake contest link

Now I just adore Riley Blake Fabrics, and last time I didn't get to enter because the contest was for apperal. However, now the contest if for Quilts.

I just entered this quilt.

Logan's All-Star

It is Logan's All Star Quilt. I just love this line of fabric. I searched all over etsy just to get the fabric collection.

Here is a close up. Sorry for the slight over exposed picture, this was taken before the good camera :)

Logan's Little Allstar close up.jpg

See all that straight line quilting. I never thought I would finish.


Quilt Stats:
Name: Logan's All Star Quilt
Size: approx. 56" x65"
Fabrics:  All Star by My Minds eye for Riley Blake Fabrics 
Binding: All Star brown stars 
Quilting: Straight Line, both sides of the seam, so fine in brown. 


Anyhow, go on over. Enter the contest if you have any quilts made with Riley Blake fabrics. If not you still have time to make something. You could win a bike or some fabric and all entries are automatically entered to win their ultimate cruise giveaway.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn