Sunday, July 3, 2011

Getting Ready For Fourth of July

I know there are lots of people who do lots of decorations and decorating for the Fourth of July, and I wish I was one of those people.

I would love to have this hanging up


Or to have decorated like this: 


Or to have this hanging on my door: 


Or even made a table runner: 

I mean you would think I could of even just printed this free printable: 


Sigh... but that is just not me. As I am only sometimes creative. And this last week, not so much so. 

However, this is how you know that I am getting ready for the 4th of July.



And this...



I don't decorate. I cook. Well, we cook.

We are having a BBQ with a dozen or so friends and family. We are having pulled pork, as seen in the upper corner of the fridge, coleslaw, baked beans, spinach salad and watermelon. And then what I am most excited about....


These cookies will soon be ice cream sandwiches with homemade vanilla ice cream. Oh yeah! 

If you live in the US whatcha all doing? Anything fun?

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you have been very creative! I too wish I was one of those who decorate for everything, but being a military wife, that just means more stuff to move!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn