Sunday, October 23, 2011

Table runner in progress

I signed up for Friday Night Sew-in this week. I didn't get spend as much time sewing as I wanted to. However, I did get this table runner top finished.

table runner in progress

I had already sewed all the rows together. I did have to resew them a bit has my 1/4 inch seems weren't quite right. However. I think it is turning out pretty well. Now I just have to figure out how I want to quilt it.

table runner in progress

If you are wondering the pattern is from moda bakeshop. It is called simple little table runner.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the blocks in the previous post, and your table runner top looks great! :o) I'm a new follower from FNSI. Nice to *meet* you. You take great pics, and LOVE the one of your dog. He's gorgeous!
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn