Ohh Blog Hop Party Fun

So I wanted to share some of my favorites from the blog hopping I did today. I will be honest, some of the ask for an extra entry and some are just really cool and even though I really want them for myself, you should have fun on the hop too :). And I know not everyone has the time to click click click. But if you do, it is a blast and just click the the big button below. 

BeaQuilter is giving away a copy of EQ 7.

Fat Quarterly is giving away a cd of all their issues but you have to enter on Facebook

Fabric and Quilts is giving away a random bunch of stuff. This link is because they are sweet people and I have had nothing but good experience with them.

Lily Pad Quilting is giving away a terrain charm pack... but don't go there. I really want to win that :)

There was more but I forgot to come back and link them here. There was even one person with yards of fabric and like 5 rulers all to giveaway. Too bad I didn't note down that one.

And I am sure there is much much more but I am stopping at the Letter L because I should actually do some quilting!

post signature

Comments

  1. Blogland has gone giveaway crazy and its so much fun! I hope you win the Terrain...I love that line, but I won't enter so you can win. I hope to win the EQ7. Fingers crossed for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn