Normally...

Normally today's post would be about my work in progress. However, unless you want to hear all the dusty details of cleaning out my classroom and the room I will be moving into, I don't really have much progress to talk about.

Normally, I don't mention to much about my work. However, tomorrow is the last day of school and my last day of being a 4th grade teacher, at least for now. Next year I am going to have a different position at my school called a student learning coach. I am really looking forward to this change. I think it will be a good move for me and I think that I will be able to work with the teachers to help increase student learning.

This blog should be back to normal shortly, just not today. :)
post signature

Comments

  1. Wow - good for you! That is a big step to go from teaching kids to teaching teachers how to teach kids.
    Say that five times fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn