Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Normally...

Normally today's post would be about my work in progress. However, unless you want to hear all the dusty details of cleaning out my classroom and the room I will be moving into, I don't really have much progress to talk about.

Normally, I don't mention to much about my work. However, tomorrow is the last day of school and my last day of being a 4th grade teacher, at least for now. Next year I am going to have a different position at my school called a student learning coach. I am really looking forward to this change. I think it will be a good move for me and I think that I will be able to work with the teachers to help increase student learning.

This blog should be back to normal shortly, just not today. :)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow - good for you! That is a big step to go from teaching kids to teaching teachers how to teach kids.
    Say that five times fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn