Sew Mama Sew Kona Charm Pack Winner

Ok, so I hate to wait, so of course I am the type to announce a winner as soon as I can.

Drum roll please.....

And the winner is...

Entry # 11 Jennie P.  who by the way has super cute blog and I so want to copy the cute drawings that she uses to announce her winners. I am going to have to ask her is I can steal  I mean be inspired by her idea and use it for my next giveaway. Jennie, thanks for tweeting about the giveaway. I hope you enjoy the charm pack.

DSC_3273.jpg

You have 72 hours to respond to my email and then I will mail the charm pack to you A.S.A.P. If not I will have to pick a new winner.




post signature

Comments

  1. Thanks so much Jenn! I emailed you my address. I can't wait to play with some Kona charms. Thank you for the nice compliment on my blog. I just love to doodle and play in photoshop. Since I drew the graphics myself, it's always nice to hear compliments on it! I look forward to seeing what you do for your announcement graphics. Even though yours will be completely different from mine, I feel honored to have inspired you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn