Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work in progress 5/23

First of all, welcome all the new blog followers from the sew mama sew giveway. If you haven't entered yet please make sure to go do that.

I had a little mini finish this week. I finished other block for my 4x5 bee during Friday night sew in.




Only two more to go, and I already have the fabric cut for one of the blocks. I just have to sew it all together.


I am starting to wonder when I am ever going to get to work on some projects for myself. I guess it would help if I actually went in my sewing room and sewed.

I have some big plans for creating during the summer, I will be sharing those really soon.

Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Probably off the subject, but posting from my iPad is sometime somewhat complicated. I have really got to figure out how to add links from it :)

4 comments:

  1. That is a really cool block! I'm so bummed, I finally joined 4x5 and it went in break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty block. I could totally see it in Christmas prints, too, as it reminds me of a snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still love that block. You posted from your iPad? How? I've tried in the past with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! It's almost summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn