Work in progress 5/23

First of all, welcome all the new blog followers from the sew mama sew giveway. If you haven't entered yet please make sure to go do that.

I had a little mini finish this week. I finished other block for my 4x5 bee during Friday night sew in.




Only two more to go, and I already have the fabric cut for one of the blocks. I just have to sew it all together.


I am starting to wonder when I am ever going to get to work on some projects for myself. I guess it would help if I actually went in my sewing room and sewed.

I have some big plans for creating during the summer, I will be sharing those really soon.

Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Probably off the subject, but posting from my iPad is sometime somewhat complicated. I have really got to figure out how to add links from it :)

Comments

  1. That is a really cool block! I'm so bummed, I finally joined 4x5 and it went in break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty block. I could totally see it in Christmas prints, too, as it reminds me of a snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still love that block. You posted from your iPad? How? I've tried in the past with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! It's almost summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn