- Walking up without an alarm clock
- Taking my time getting ready for the day
- Reading a book all day
- There is no time limit on anything
- There are so many things to be done around here
I would make a horrible stay at home person
- Wake up, but why the pillow is so comfy?
- Over hour has passed and I am still not ready, I mean I don't have anywhere to go so that extra long bath isn't a big deal.
- What it is 5pm already and my husband is getting home... darn book sucked me in, again!
- Hmm I can do this later, it doesn't have to be finished now. I will do this instead... oh wait about this.
- Oh my gosh, get me out of this house I have been stuck inside for 2 days.
Yep, summer vacation has its pluses. However, having a slightly ADHD personality doesn't help you get anything done. Especially when you have the tendency of a raccoon to get distracted by shiny objects/tasks.
Too bad summer vacation is almost over for me. At least I might start to accomplish things again.