Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A little bit late WIP Wednesday

I actually had some progress this week. I was able to get all my rows together in time to share at the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild meeting.

 

I was also able to add one of the two borders.

 

Additionally since I have been stuck on the couch and I have been sitting in waiting rooms for dr appointments or medical tests I have had a bit of time to work on my embroidery 101 block.

I am feeling better than last week, but still not great. At least I am getting slowly better. I really appreciate all the well wishes I have been getting from bloggyland people.

 

Linking up to: freshly peiced work in progress

3 comments:

  1. The diamond quilt looks lovely!

    Hope that you are on the mend soon! Thank goodness for some embroidery work to pass the time at all the appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the embroidery. I have been giving thought to giving a whack at using embroidery to embellish some of my quilts but I just haven't found the courage. This really inspires me to just go for it, so thank you. I hope you continue to feel better as we need our talented people at their best making lovely things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidery block looks great! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn