Insta-Friday

Happy Friday all!

I actually took some pictures this week. Just not as many as I should have to really capture a week in the somewhat creative life of Jenn.

I am really enjoying my new job. I like seeing all the classrooms and helping teachers with what they need help with/finding answers out to lots of things. It is really fun! I also spend a lot of time with this view


of my desk (notice the Kate Spain notepads, yep I went there). I seem to be sending lots of email and working on lots of projects that require me to work on the computer. However, I really like it. I thought I would miss teaching in front of a whole class of kids by now, but I really don't. I am going to go work with some kinders in just a little bit after going over all the 4th grade student leadership applications. I actually feel like I see more kids now, as I am going into classrooms all the time (mostly for checking books right now). It doesn't feel quite so isolated. I am really liking how teachers are already asking me for support. My  predecessor in this position must have done a fantastic job. Actually I know he did because he was super helpful to me too. I have some be expectations to live up to.

I also went to the doctor this week. I have a kidney infection and a really bad stomach ache. I have to go get an ultra sound done. I am just waiting for them to call to schedule my appointment.


It has really cut down on my creativeness. When I get home I just want to lay down on the couch with a heating pad. Actually I want to do that earlier, but I have to wait to get home.

However, I have made progress on my geese in the park quilt.


I took this on Wednesday, but since then I have pinned all the rows together and I will be sewing them together tonight because I plan on participating in Friday Night Sew In. For as long as I can before I am in too much pain. My goal is to have all the rows sewn together so I can share at the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild Meeting tomorrow. I guess if it is too much I could always work on my embroidery 101 project.

Well there we go that was my week. Hope everyone has had a great week :)
post signature

Linking up to: life rearranged

Comments

  1. I'm glad you like your job and those Kate Spain magnetic note pads. lol. I hope your kidney infection clears up soon. I know how miserable that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job, I hope you start feeling better soon, because there is nothing worse than being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com} you can also call him or WhatsApp contact:: +2348055431163    

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn