Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sharing...

I found this really great coupon though another blogger today so I thought I would share it.

About 10 days ago at fabricdonkey.com they share a coupon for spoonflower and basically the coupon is you just pay the shipping for a fat quarter.

I have no idea how much longer it is going on, but it worked earlier today and I just ordered some labels that I designed. It should look something like this.



We will see though, but I am not too worried about it because it only cost me $1.00. Yep that's right peeps... you heard me right... just one dollar. So if you have something in your cart you have been wanting. I think now is the time to get that fat quarter.

Oh and in case you are wondering what this spoonflower thing is. It is basically a way for you to print your own fabric, or purchase someone else design of fabric. I suggest checking it out, even if it is just for browsing purposes... This is a totally unsolicited post. I just wanted to share. I have never tried spoonflower before, but have seen/touched fabric guild members had shared and felt that for a buck I could try it out myself.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to use it for labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I wish I had thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too cool...just bought myself a pre-made FQ...adorable coffee print! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing! Just bought a cute finger puppet fq to make some chums for my nephews. $2 shipping to the UK = bargin!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn