InstaFriday

What an eventful week, ok maybe not so much. I mostly spent my afternoons and evenings on the couch.


My kidney stones have decided to reappear and cause me some issues. I am starting to get get tried of not feeling well and of course everything hit me at once. The ct scan found lots of things that are all reoccurring issues but nothing to terribly bad (meaning all just things I have to live with and deal with) at least now I know why I often just feel sick.

I also made a library stop on Saturday.


I owed a fine from 2009... at least it is paid now and I have already tried recipes from 2 of the 3 cook books. Ok fine my husband cooked one of the recipes but I did eat it so that counts as trying.


This one is chipotle beef with onions and classic red rice from the top Rick Bayless' book, Mexican Everyday .

I do cook occasionally, but mostly I am good at baking, frying, and reheating at least that is what Randall says.

So I baked these two some cookies and they L-O-V-E them. They drool so much when I get them out and I often have to remind them that I want to keep all 10 of my fingers when I give them one. The recipe was so easy. Maybe I should share it soon, I just have to find the website I got from and type up the changes I made. Next time I make a batch I will do that.

Other than that I have been working. It is funny how hardly working a working really hard now look so much alike. I have been trying to wrap my head around our new language arts curriculum program treasures.




That is about it for this week. Notice not  much quilting this week. Oh Friday night I finish the baby quilt, but that was it.


Mostly it is because me and the couch have been friends too much, maybe I will feel better next week and get to share some quilting and sewing.
post signature

Linking to:
life rearranged


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn