I am so excited to be passing along the charming travelers. This charm square swap started at from blank pages in April 2012 and has since traveled across the United States and landed here in CA (the map hasn't been updated yet). This pack happens to be the red pack. Look at all the places it has been.
There are so many different styles of charm squares in the charm pack now. Out of the 56 squares I saw modern fabrics, novelty prints, civil war reproduction prints, and traditional fabrics. Just look at this stack.
Here are charms that I took out.
For the ones I added back in I let go of some of my: Kate Spain prints both Verna and Central Park, Basic Gray print, Tula Pink Parisville, Chez Moi, and My Mind's Eye All Star. All the charms that I added are out of print and were difficult for me to give up, but I hope some one will love them as much as I do.
Now here is the fun part. Do you want to participate in this swap?
First you have to know the rules from the charming travelers page at from blank pages
In order for this to work I'm hoping everyone will abide by just a few rules. (really, who likes rules? but they keep it fun, so let's all play nice). ;)
- winners must be active bloggers
- you must reside in the US
- before sending the charm pack off to the next winner, there must be 56 - 5" x 5" squares of fabric inside - please no yucky fabrics
- to help keep the map updated, winners will fill out the quick and easy form to let me know where you are!
- if the charm pack arrives full of unwanted charms, let me know Diane at from blank pages know so she can fill it back up.
That's it! not too scary right?!
So if you are up for the this swap use the rafflecopter widget below to enter. I am giving you lots of chances to win. There is no need to leave a comment. The only required entry is that you need to make sure you agree to the rules above first. I will be announcing the winner shortly after January 24, 2013.