Work in Progress Wednesday

I spent a lot of time finishing up my zigzagged quilt. I finished the quilting on Sunday.

Suzie and Gus tested and approved. The # quilting is done! Now time for binding

Then worked on the binding for a few tv sessions.

Binding is done now I just have to move the pup so I can throw the quilt it to the wash.

As you can tell Suzie likes this quilt. Once the quilt was finished I washed it and took it to Sew Katie Jean's. I will be teaching a class for her on this pattern by empty bobbin. The class is in April. I will post more picture of the whole quilt soon.


I also started a new quilt. My sister-in-law asked me to make her a wedding quilt. We choose the Kiss Me pattern by Fig Tree Quilts. Her colors are yellow and gray so I picked lots of yellow and gray fabrics and then she picked her favorites. I also helped to make sure there was a balance.

Empty storage box means it would is time to start a new project. This one is a special one for @nixietink


Yesterday, I had a sew day at Sew Katie Jean with Katie, Rebecca and Amy. It was so nice to get go do that. The whole work thing usually gets in my way.

On my way to spend time sewing with @rebeccasrags and @sewkatiejean

While I was there I worked on the wedding quilt. 

Sewing at sew Katie jeans with @rebeccasrags @makeaface and @sewkatiejean


It is good to be on vacation. Time for breakfast and more sewing. 

Signature small

Linking up to: 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 



Comments

  1. Hi Jenniffier - popped over from Freshly Pieced! My dogs to the same thing - they loved the binding process. Gorgeous furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt inspectors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn