Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday

I have very busy on many projects.

I finished and posted about my zigzagged quilt.

Zigzagged Quilt with Suzie inspecting it

I have almost all of my patchwork prism quilt cut out.

Back to cutting out my patchwork prism quilt. #quilting

I made soft cube toys for my friend's grandson's first b-day.

soft blocks for Dean's 1st bday

I put together and quilted my Christmas hexagon table runner, which has been a UFO for over a year.

Working on my christmas hexagon table runner ufo. Totally not my normal color range but Christmas is tradition colors for me.

Now I am working on the binding for my Christmas hexagon table runner.

Just about to start binding my hexagon table and runner.

I also made four blocks for my sister-in-laws wedding quilt.

First block of Nikki and Paul's wedding quilt is done!

Phew.. It was nice to be on vacation last week. Now it is back to work time and often I find myself wanting to be home creating. However, that just means I try to do as many things as I can at work to keep myself busy. So at least I have been getting a lot done there too :)

Oh yeah and I got a call from the camera repair shop. My camera and lens will be fixed in a couple weeks as they have to wait for some parts to come back in.

Signature small

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

7 comments:

  1. Busy indeed! Love the colours for the wedding quilt I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that table runner, and good for you getting the binding on right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your yellow chevron block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the chevron block is a clever use of that fabric--and I love the giant chevron quilt your dog is laying on. Really fun to see these all completed. Hope you had a nice break (you said you were on vacation) and can still keep slipping in quilting here and there now that you're back to work.

    Elizabeth E.
    www.opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your chevron quilt. Love your block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy! Love those little kids blocks, are the difficult?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn