It all started here on February 9th with stitching in the ditch of the zigzags. I didn't want to lose them in the quilting process.
Followed by the start of FMQ that continued on and on and on.
During this time my machine and I got in a couple arguments. She had a few good cleanings and adjustments.
I also went through 4 needles and over a spool of thread.
But luckily the quilting is done. I had two good friends (Suzie and Gus) test out the quilting out and say that it is good to go.
Now that I have wrangled the quilt back from them it is time to work on to binding. I am hoping to have this quilt done very very soon so I can start something new :) OK fine so I can work on my projects I have already started and my bee blocks that are due this month.
Linking up to the check in day for a lovely year of finishes.