Missing my camera... I mean I am grateful for

Right now I am missing my camera oh so very much. I am getting really tried of not so fantastic Samsung Galaxy 3 photos.

My samsung galaxy phone

Don't get me wrong it has a nice camera to go with it, but it isn't my camera. Plus everything seems a bit blurry. I think I move too much. Look below to see what I mean.

 My broken camera  is currently being repair. And it is what I really want back right now.

Dropping your nikon D7000 is a bad thing . This happened saturday.

Not that the crack is even what is getting fixed. It is the lens and the filter screen and that needed to be repaired. I am just impatiently waiting for it to come back from the repair shop. It is probably going to be 2 - 3 more weeks. I asked for the camera back as soon as it is ready, even if the lens isn't, but we will see.

I mean I could take pictures with my Nikon CoolPix but it likes to make everything orange unless I use a flash or it is bright outside (see top photo). However, I always quilt at night so that isn't going to help me too much.

coolpix

Now after sharing my sadness in missing my camera, I am feeling a bit spoiled. The last one I did get for free, but still. I do own a nice phone and a couple nice cameras and I should stop b****ing about not having the specific tech  I want to play with right now.

I know when I am being spoiled I need to remember what my dad told me when I was a teen, "Be grateful for what you have, because all you really need is food to eat, a place to sleep, clothes on your back and a family to love.  You my dear have all of those, and that is more than a lot of people have."

So instead of complaining. Lets go with this... I am grateful for...

Having a loving husband who often buys me all the fun tech that I want, puts up with my quilting habit, and so much more. 

Randall

My two loving pups.

Suzie and Gus tested and approved. The # quilting is done! Now time for binding

And probably most importantly for having a healthy happy loving family. My little family are the three above, but there is also my brothers, nephew, niece  my sister-in-laws, parents, in-laws, gramps and so many more that make up "family" to me.

Of course there are all my friends, coworkers, and everyone I have connected to through this blog and the rest of the quilty blogging world.  All of these people are a great support to me and are truly why I am spoiled. So thanks all. I am grateful to you!

So the question is what are you totally feeling spoiled about and what are you grateful for?
Signature small

Comments

  1. Também te agradeço por me deixar fazer parte desta conexão.Parece que estamos perto,a cada postagem,e cada comentário ficamos mais próximos,não importa se temos oceanos a nos separar...milagres da tecnologia.Abraços e Bençãos a você e sua linda família,daqui de longe eu torço por seu sucesso.Ps:sou brasileira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, somtimes I'm a bit spoiled but there are so many things to grateful about. I'm also grateful for my husband and my two doggies, the best little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer I totally know how you feel. I had a Nikon Camera that I just loved and used often and it was stolen! Stolen Mind you. Oh how I missed that camera. Insurance paid for a replacement and even tho the replacement Nikon was superior in some ways I still missed my 1st camera. it wasn't the same. After camera's went digital I started using Kodak and have upgraded yearly and now I can't get Kodak's anymore. Oh I still have my 5 or 6 Kodaks and still love my last one but now I upgrade recently to an Olympus. It's a great little Camera but not the same as my Kodak. (I tucked my Kodak with all its accessories away just in case) LOL so I get you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr Sam for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr Sam on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Sam for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( okokakspellhome@gmail.com ) or add Dr Sam on WhatsApp ( +2349060421250) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now THANKS TO Dr Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn