This weeks question is:
Bad sewing habits. Do you have them? Share with us, what are your worst habits when it comes to sewing?
Shh. Don't Tell any but I have a lot of bad sewing habits.
- I forget to close my rotary cutter way too often.
- I often just throw my scraps to the side and then maybe shove them in one of my scrap containers.
- I leave piles of fabric laying on my table until it becomes such a big pile that I have to clean up before I cut anything else. I may even move it to the scrap pile just not to deal with it right now.
- I drop pins all the time. I try to pick them up but often I find them when they poke me in the foot, I may curse just a bit when that happens.
- My seam ripper is a good friend of mine.
- I don't have a perfect quarter inch. I try but it isn't always exactly how I want it to be.
- I have project ADD. I start something get distracted, try something new... oh but wait there was this... what honey I was cleaning the kitchen.... oh yeah but I just want to finish this one thing...
I am sure there is more, but this is good enough for now. How about you do you have any bad sewing habits?