Work in Progress Wednesday

I actually had to look back to see what I accomplished this last week. Everything seems to be blurring together. I have been pretty busy at work and my back isn't doing to well right now. I have been going to physical therapy and doing all the exercises,  but it seems to be hurting worse. I am hoping and crossing my fingers that this isn't another kidney stone. I really don't want to deal with that again. However, if I have to be truthful I haven't been fantastic about drinking water recently.... which is usually when those little devils come around again.

Anyhow, on to my progress. It is more than I was think it was. I mean I did actually have a finish.

I finished my hexagon Christmas table runner.

Christmas hexagon table runner up close

And I have made 4 more blocks of my sister in laws wedding quilt, which I need to come up with a better name for. That is 8 blocks of the center of kiss me pattern by fig tree & co. That means I am about a 1/3 of the way done with the center blocks.

Wedding quilt progress

I also spent Sunday fertilizing my roses and citrus trees and cleaning out my Square foot garden beds so they are ready to plant when my seeds arrive in a couple days.

post signature

Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. I really like the kiss me blocks...I will be adding this pattern to my list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those yellow and grey blocks - great colour combo (visiting from WIP Wednesday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexagon quilt is so romantic. Love it and hope to see it in person later this month! Kiss Me is a great pattern name for a wedding quilt, too. So apropros.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband had kidney stones, so I have great empathy for your health concerns! I hope you are feeling better soon--and avoid the stones.

    Even with those obstacles, I'm impressed with what you've finished. Bravo to you!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kiss Me quilt looks fantastic. I've never seen that block pattern before and look forward to seeing all the blocks sewn together.

    I have 2 square foot gardens we are taking out this spring. Our yard is too shady to grow any vegetables except some herbs, so I will just use containers for those this summer.

    Have fun gardening and drink plenty of water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fabrics for the Kiss Me quilt are so great and that's a lot of progress! Spring is almost here and it sounds like you'll be ready, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn