Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Coming Home on Road 15


DSC_6697.jpg

Believe it or not I finished a quilt in one month. It is a table runner size, but still it is a finish. Technically, I finished this quilt in 18 days. Less than that if you take off the 8 days that I was in Texas visiting my brother. I think this may be a new record for me. 

DSC_6694.jpg

I used  road 15 by Sweetwater fabric with the Coming Home pattern from Simplify. I really like how this one turned out.

New commisssed quilt project

This quilt is currently hanging up in Sew Katie Jean's. I have been teaching/leading a book club using Simplify With Camille Roskelley: Quilts for the Modern Home  at a local quilt store. So far there has been two classes using this book and this is the next quilt we will be making. The class is coming up really soon.. August 2nd to be extract.

DSC_6697.jpg


Quilt Stats:
Name: Coming Home on Road 15 Quilt
Size: 34" x 34"
Fabrics: Road 15 by Sweetwater Charm Pack, Cream solid, a Random print (boarder), Denyse Schmidt Flee Market Fancy Eyelet(backing)
Binding: Tula Pink Saltwater Sea Strips Aqua
Pattern:  Coming Home from  Simplify with Camille Roskelley
Quilting: by me, Stippling
Started : July 2013
Completed: July 2013 
post signature

PS I have no idea why my pictures didn't turn out so well. I think I need to look at my camera settings....

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

and when it is time
A Lovely Year of Finishes


5 comments:

  1. woo hoo for you! an awesome finish. love that fabric line, and the pattern is great!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt. Love the line Road 15 fabric. Thanks for using it so I could see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! I love quilters. I have no talent for it myself, but I sure do appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn