Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm sewing again

I am finally back to sewing after a way too long break. It feels good to have worked in my sewing room twice already this week. I started working on my high five blocks from Sunday Morning Quilts
for a very special quilt. I would love to tell you more about this quilt but it is special surprise.

High Five  blocks

I really want to have this quilt done by a couple days before Christmas. So lets cross our fingers that I can keep up my progress. Luckily I am working on the last block because this quilt is made of blocks from by the Sunday Morning Quilt bee that I was in.

It's been a long time, but I am working in my sewing room again.

However, before I could work on anything I had to clean my sewing room.

Before/After of my swing room

It feels so much nicer having a clean sewing room. Now I just don't open the door and turn around. Let's see how long the clean room lasts. :)

BTW... after taking a few months break from sewing, I had forgotten how hard it is to sew a 1/4 inch seam... Now, that is going to take a bit of practice. 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love sewing in a fresh clean space. Yours is very nice. I like the High Five pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are those blocks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn