Progress on High Five

It has been so nice to be back to sewing again. I have been making a lot of progress on my High Five quilt.

Just finished my high five #quilt top. Thanks to my Sunday Morning Quilt bee mates who made all the blocks.

This quilt is made by the help of my Sunday Morning Quilts bee. In the bee we used the patterns from Sunday Morning Quilts Book. I picked high five for mine and I am loving the way it turned out. I can't wait to get it quilted. I am thinking loop-de-loos.

In other notes, it is official I am a reading glasses kind of gal. It has always been a you don't need them but it would help kind of thing but you can get them if you want them. Well since reading my teaching manuals and articles for my class was getting to be difficult, I decided to get them.

It is official I finally got reading glasses. It has always been a you don't need them but they would help kind of thing. However reading my teacher's manuals was becoming an issue so I caved. It is amazing how much easier it is to read when the words are

An added bonus is that a quarter inch is huge now, which means my seams are matching up so much easier.

See the reading glasses did help.

Such pretty seams and the best part is that most of them for the whole quilt top ended up that way. Which is kind of hard when you are putting together blocks made from  lots of people, because we all know each machine and each person has their own quarter inch.

BTW don't forget to enter my sew mama sew giveaway for a kona charm pack.
post signature

Linked up to Freshly Pieced 

Comments

  1. Oh I love this quilt! I love that book too! One of my favorites! I need to make another eye appt...hmm maybe that will improve my quilting! Now I have more incentive! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked over to see your quilt, but I'm actually excited to hear about your glasses... I keep struggling with my back because I hunch over to see my pinning/sewing/everything. I should just bite the bullet and get my eyes checked! But more importantly, your quilt is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute glasses and quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is great! I also got some reading glasses and oh my! I can actually see what I'm sewing now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr Sam for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr Sam on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Sam for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( okokakspellhome@gmail.com ) or add Dr Sam on WhatsApp ( +2349060421250) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now THANKS TO Dr Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn