Finish Along 2016 {Q 1}

For the last couple years I really haven't made much progress on completing any quilting projects. I have really wanted to make some progress on my long standing WIPs. And for once I think I am going to be able to get my post up on time for this years Finish Along. 

1. Aqua and Teal Bento Box Quilt  - This one is a is from a flickr bee that I was in a way to many years ago. 

First time using my new design wall and I already see one block that needs to be moved... For some reason pictures always help me with that.

2. Periwinkle Mini Quilt - made from left overs from an other mini quilt. 

Was able to get the tiniest bit of mini quilt sewing in today... Using up leftover can be quite fun! #miniquilt

3. Patchwork Prism Quilt - Again a long standing WIP.  This one is almost 4 years old. It is all cut up and just needs to be put together. 

Over 3 years later # #annamariahorner #patchworkprismquilt is finally cut out... Now the question is...how long before it becomes a top?

4. Embroidery 101 Quilt Along - I only have one block left to finish. Who knows how many years I have been working on this one. Well it was whenever the quilt along started, but I really can't remember.  

embroidery 101 block 6 finished

5. Central Park - This is a finish top that just needs to be quilting. 

Geese in the Park finished top

6. SacMQG Bee Mini Quilt - I asked for a cute little paper pieced wonky log cabin block and I just need to put them together. 

praire claw-5.jpg

7. Miss Kate Piece of Cake Craftsy Quilt - I bought this layer cake just so I could actually make a craftsy class quilt and I still haven't done it yet. I think I have had this layer cake for 9 months or so.

praire claw-5.jpg

8. Leaders and Enders Quilt. I have been making these blocks with my leaders and enders. I want to finish up this quilt and donated it to a charity though my quilt guild. 

praire claw-5.jpg

9. Priare Claw Quilt - This is another quilt that I took a class on from an author and I still haven't finished it. I only took the class in June 2011. I think it may have aged enough to quilt it. 

praire claw-5.jpg

Ok I am going to call that good to go. I think under 10 is a good amount of choice. I can hope to finish them all but truly I will be happy to finish one by the end of the quarter. 

Comments

  1. What a lovely list of projects. Good luck with finishing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VICTORIA FINANCIER HELP MY FAMILY WITH LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with victoriafinancier@outlook.com

      VICTORIA FINANCIER COMPANY offers all kind of loan, ranging from $5,000 USD to $100,000,000.00USD Max. if you need a loan amount quickly write to her Email now with ( victoriafinancier@outlook.com ).
      She helped me when i was so much in need of money. i look online for assistance there i found Mrs Victoria Financier Loan Lending company. I read how she always help different people from different countries. I urgently contact her because i don't want my kids trow out to street and She advised me to get a loan amount with long term of 10years. I follow her advice, insured my loan amount of $18,000.00USD that i borrowed. The funds was sent into my bank account on 4th day. Victoria Financier service is so amazing. I recommend Victoria Financier Lending Company to you, contact her today and be patient with to assist you because lot's of person contact her daily for assistance. She will help you urgently.
      Her Email is: victoriafinancier@outlook.com

      *Full Name:_________

      *Address:_________

      *Tell:_________

      *loan amount:_________

      *Loan duration:_________

      *Country:_________

      *Purpose of loan:_________

      *Monthly Income:__________

      *Occupation__________

      *Next of kin:_________

      *Email :_________

      Delete
    2. CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 







      CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 










      CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your finished quilts. They'll be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you finish first! I LOVE the orange/aqua quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE

    Commercial Loans
    Personal Loans
    Business Loans
    Investments Loans
    Development Loans
    Acquisition Loans
    Construction loans
    Business Loans And many More:

    Contact Us At : royalworldfundings@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:

    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Website You Heard About Us?......

    Contact Us At : abdulasumanumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

    Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn