Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Work in Progress #24



Welcome all. Hope you enjoy looking at my list. I will warn you. It is a long one! But the good news is there are lots of pretty pictures. 

Completed Projects: 

First tutorial on using fusible batting :) If you are interested in my experiences with it and some tips, then go check it out

Making of a Quilt sandwich

Garage Cleaning - My part is done. The hubby just needs to finish his part. Wow, I sure own a lot of children's books. I used to teach the primary grades, but now I am teaching forth and they don't need chicka chicka boom boom

Garage clean up

Sewing Room Cleaning - So much nicer now!

Clean Sewing Room

Nearly Completed Projects:

Blue and Orange Commissioned Quilt - It is basted and I am about to start quilting right after this. Well after lunch. Must remember to eat. 

Making of a Quilt sandwich

Posh Quilt - Quilted, just need to make and attach binding. Last week I went to my LQS and rented the long arm there. To see more pictures check out my Friday Fun post

posh quilt nearly done


New Projects:

Nada! 


Ongoing Projects:

July bee projects. I guess I need to get those done too since there is only 10 days left of July. 

4 x 5 modern bee - fabric picked out, block design done. 

Embroidery 101 Quilt Along -  All 9 blocks are done. Again with the wrinkle bed, just pretend you don't see it. Two blocks even have the embroidery done. The next pattern has been posted for a week and I haven't even thought about it until now. 

Embroidery 101 work so far



Kaleidoscopic quilt along - Still slacking on this one. 

Kaleidoscope Quilt Along Progress


Completed tops awaiting quilting:

Loves Road- forgot the thread so I didn't get to do it on the long arm. 


I didn't do anything with these:

Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild's Kona Challenge - I have decided to add one more row, just haven't got to it yet. 

Kona Challenge Quilts Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild

Central Park Kit - Nada, haven't even looked at the box.

Kit for Central Park Quilt

Prairie Claw Quilt blocks - Oops been forgetting out this one. Found it again when I was cleaning up. 

praire claw-5.jpg


UFOs -

Scrappy Bear

Halloween Quilt

Christmas Hexagon table runner and pillows.

This week's stats:
New projects: 1
Completed projects :  3
Currently in progress - 14 

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Love love love Posh and the look of the Central Park fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finished the cleaning! That can be a pain. I want to do my sewing area so badly! That orange and blue is gorgeous. Can't wait to see that Central Park quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a busy gal! good for you on getting all of that done. i am motivated to do some organizing now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not alone...I got to get my July bee blocks done too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you do have a lot of projects going on - they look lovely! That is so fun that you got to rent a longarm, I would love to try that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilting on the posh quilt looks wonderful! That's so neat that you used a long arm to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have lots going on. I completely identify--I always have a gazillion things going on at once too. I need to focus....but I sure like the looks of everything you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that prairie claw block in Wonderland. And you're almost there on the Posh quilt, woo hoo! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenn,

    You won the Heirloom giveaway on my blog! All I need is your address and I will send that your way. You can email me at:

    freshsqueezedfabrics (at) gmail (dot) com

    Randi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you and I have the same number of WIPS! Everything looks wonderful, I love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the fabrics on the ebmbrodery blocks. And your quilting is great! I hope I can get that good one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn