FNSI Recap

Like always I did not accomplish what I wanted to. That could have a lot to do with the fact that the internet distracted me and so did that bowl of ice cream, that one that I really shouldn't of eaten. So the question is what did I do for Friday Night Sew in. 



Handmade by Heidi


Well, lets have a moment of reality. I am tired, it has been a long week and there are only 4.5 more school days before winter break and my darling little 4th grade class is on the wild side. So before I did something silly, like sew a finger or burn myself I decided to leave my sewing room, and I am going to bed as soon as I am done writing this.

So here is where I left off after this weeks FNSI.  I left my sewing room with two yes, two, part way done rug mugs. 

DSC_3274.jpg

See that one even still has the pins in it and this one still needs batting and backing and such! 

DSC_3276.jpg

You would think I would have just finished one of them, but I really didn't feel like quilting it plus for some strange reason I couldn't remember how to make a mitered corner.(As I said, really tired). Finally, after a break I figured it out, as you can see in the picture above.

If you so desire you could jump on over to the Friday Night Sew in page and hop around and see what other have been up to. There right now 156 people who signed up to join. 

Speaking of joining, I joined the blog hop party giveaway. Check out my last post to enter
post signature

Oh PS I would love it if you would vote for my donors choose project over here: http://www.oo.com/safkids/detail/projectid/662879 you do have to sign up for the site, but it is free and it just takes a click. Thanks! Also if you want to you can donate to my projects over here, http://www.donorschoose.org/jennifer.kramer with the key word SPARK, it doubles any donation. Sorry for shameless plugging my projects for my 4th grade classroom. 

Comments