Work in Progress #43

I did make a little progress on some mug rugs this week.

DSC_3278.jpg

This one just need binding. I am not in love with the binding above so that won't be happening again!

DSC_3277.jpg

Here is some cheater applique pieces for another one.

DSC_3280.jpg

And then I have I don't know 3 or 4 more to make after that. What was I thinking telling my husband about these, when he has room full of tea drinkers as office mates.

But mostly I have been blog giveaway hopping. I have giveaway going on right now. BTW, welcome new blog followers I hope you choose to stick around!

The first is for this Kona Solid charm pack.

DSC_3273.jpg

The second is for this Soiree charm pack. Enter soon, before it is too late.






Thanks to everyone who voted for my donors choose project. It got funded this morning! No more having to hear about it.

Speaking of work only 1 1/2 more days and it is winter break! I am so, so ready for it. Plus I need time to sew!

post signature

Comments