Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wait! What? It is already December

I can not believe how quickly this year has seemed to go by. November speed by even quicker than most months. Let's take a quick look back at what I actually accomplished this month.

I finished all my bee blocks, the bubble block for Sacramento MQG, a Christmas stocking, and pretty little pouch.

November quilting-001

And somethings I made some progress on.

November quilting-002

So I made some hexis, started a leaders and enders project, and made some progress on my zig zagged quilt.

For having a 4 day weekend and a whole week off you would have thought I would have got more done. Darn getting sick for my 4 day weekend. Then my darling husband decided to stay home for my week off. Saying something like you haven't been feeling well recently and I really feel like I haven't been able to spend sometime with you. Which of course made my heart flutter and since he stayed home with me it meant I didn't get to spend my intended time in my sewing room. Oh well at least there is this month, which includes a week of winter break.

post signature

Linking up to

Lily's Quilts


2 comments:

  1. You had a lot of bee blocks and finished some lovely makes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour scheme on your bee blocks! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn