Week in Progress # 17

Happy Wednesday everyone! Well it is extra happy Wednesday for me. It is my last late start Wednesday (aka staff meeting/prep day) of the school year. I am hoping to get my cumulative files done in the morning so I do have to stay late.

Completed Projects:

Report cards done! Over 3000 words written in the comment section!

Ok enough life, back to quilting.

Twist on Tradition May bee block-1.jpg

I finished my bee blocks for the month of May yeah I know pushing that whole deadline thing. At least this time they were done before the month ended.

May Block Scrap Bee_.jpg

I also reorganized my fabric.

New Projects:
June Bee block for me. I asked for the modified bento box block tutorial from Film on the Fridge blog

Ongoing Projects:
Orange/blue commissioned quilt. I spent some time cutting this week and playing with fabric.

Work in progress May-1.jpg


Completed tops awaiting quilting:
You would think I could get to these already.

Posh Quilt 


Loves Road


I didn't do anything with these:

Doll Quilt for the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild Challenge.

Storm at Sea Doll Quilt in progress

I just need to finishing binding it. I made a silly mistake in binding it and I just haven't fixed it yet. My mom also feels I need to block it, but you know it really isn't that important to me. The challenge is over and I am not even sure if I am keeping it or sending it on some little girl to play with :). 


UFOs -

Scrappy Bear

Halloween Quilt

Peace Purse - fabric back into stash!

Christmas Hexagon table runner and pillows.

This week's stats:
New projects: 1
Completed projects :  3
Currently in progress - 7
These are looking better. I want to get done 6 works in progress.

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. You must be thrilled to have completed all the report cards. Looks like you have been very productive in the sewing department as well. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, kudos to you for finishing up those report cards! I can't imagine how much work and thought goes into preparing all of those comments :) Love the orange Bijoux fabric on your ironing board, can't wait to see what it turns into! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that doll quilt, it's spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your orange and blue fabrics! I would love to know what you picked. I used blue and orange in my second quilt design (after X Marks the Spot) but I wasn't sure what to use. I was looking at Happy Mochi Yum Yum but it hasn't even come out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a nice feeling when grades are done. Your bee blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bee blocks are super nice. And I love aqua and orange, seems to be the new up and coming colors. I am sure some little girl would love that doll quilt, even if you don't fix the binding it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg on all the report cards! crazy!
    I love the aqua and orange, can't wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love the orange fabric! You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bee blocks turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn