I am grateful that I made 7 quilts.
Many were small quilts, but I also made my largest quilt. It happens to be the one that makes me the happiest and brings the most joy to someone. Gramps loves his quilt and everything that I have made to go with it. Oh yeah and I finished an 12 year old UFO and gave it too darling Sophia who just loves it.
I also completed a few sewing projects, including my first dress (kinda).
I really like the mouse pincushion the best. He is just such a cutie!
The only bee I participated in 2012 was the 4 x 5 modern bee.
This is almost all the blocks. I seem to have forgotten to take some pictures, or at least I can't find them.
There we go, that was basically my year. Well except I created four tutorials, participated in two blog hops, and posted two recipes. Oh and probably most importantly, I lost 30 pounds. Huge accomplishment. Still not where I want to be, but getting there slowly and surely.
Ok maybe I was busy than I felt like I was. I really felt like I spent most of my year being sick. Which leads me right into my goals so far for 2013.
My Goals for 2013:
1. BE HEALTHY - no more getting sick (enough is enough), exercise, and keep on weight watchers (which has been helping me slowly lose weight).
2. Participate in at least 2 bees. I have joined Make it Modern Quilting bee and Sunday Morning Quilt Bee on flickr. I may participate in the 4 x 5 modern bee again, but I am not sure.
3. Get off of auto mode on my camera. I already signed up for a class in January, so hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later.
4. Join/Participate in a swap.
5. Finish some UFOs.
6. Start some projects that I have everything for, which will help me with spending less (hopefully).
7. Sew more. I often "quilt" but I found I really like "sewing" too. So I want to sew some bags, home items, clothing... who knows just quick projects I can actually finish.
Linking up to: